CPC of the college established in 2014, provides placement assistance to all its students. The cell regularly conducts grooming sessions for the students in areas like soft skills, interview facing skills, behavioral skills thereby making them industry-fit.
1. The main objective of the CPC is to give career guidance with respect to job.
2. To facilitate job opportunities and communicate them to the students seeking employment.
3. To build and maintain good relations with the industry thereby bridging the gap between industry and our institution.
4. Organize lectures/workshops for various areas like personality development, career opportunities, resume writing, etc.
5. To facilitate project work, internships in industry as when required by either industry or students.
Campus- Placement Chairman : Dr.R.Venugopal
Placement Co-ordinator : Dr.M.Pankaja
Full Time Mentor : Sri R.Lalbasha
for more details CLICK HERE