ALUMNI ASSOCIATION GOVERNMENT DEGREE COLLEGE NAGARI
(Reg. No. 234 / 2020, Dt. 13-11-2020)
About Alumni Association
Government Degree College Nagari,Alumni Association was started in .1995,It is formally registered in the year 2020.
Aims and Objectives
The aims and objectives of the Association shall be:
1. Bring the old students of Government Degree College, Nagari under one forum for exchange of experience, dissemination of knowledge and talents amongst its members’.
2. To conduct seminars, conferences, workshops, endowment lectures and other academic activities and also to keep in touch with one another of the college faculty, non-teaching staff andstudents.
3. To create and establish Alumni endowments for granting scholarships, prizes and medals to the students showing high proficiency in their studies and honour former students of thecollege.
4. To advise and interact with State Government Bodies, Universities and Associations of other academic institutions on matters relating to promotion of education, training and management systems and thereby promote the welfare and status of thecollege.
5. To collect funds by subscriptions, contributions, donations and gifts from members, non-members, Governments and other institutions and philanthropists for furtherance of the above objectives.
6. To render financial aid to deserving poor students studying at the college.
7. To render financial aid to deserving alumni in cases of extreme compassionatecircumstances.
8. To bring out magazines, souvenirs and newsletters highlighting the activities of the College and itsAlumni.
9. To organize cultural and educational programmes and also to conduct Alumni Day celebrations everyyear.
10. To help the Alumni to get advice from the college on various technical problems and job opportunities that they may come across in their work and reallife.
11.To carry out such other activities as may be necessary for furthering the above aims andobjectives.
1. Welfare of GDC Nagari Alumni
- Provide moral support to GDC Nagari Alumni when they are in need, professionally or personally.
- Encourage and support entrepreneurship among GDC Nagari Alumni.
- Encourage social networking and support gatherings for GDC Nagari Alumni, locally all across the globe.
2. Welfare of GDC Nagari
- Encourage GDC Nagari Spirit among the budding students of GDC Nagari and pass it to the future generations
- Encourage and support GDC Nagari budding STUDENTS to participate in the top competitive examinations like IES, IAS, IPS, Banks, Railways, APPSC or others that compete
- Encourage the GDC Nagari Alumni to support GDC Nagari financially to retain its academic excellence
- To maintain a directory of the alumni
- Help the Alumni to maintain contacts with the college
for more details CLICK HERE